You are invited to the virtual pop-up restaurant Cuisine de Laboratoire for home cooking classes with your favorite local chefs and celebrities to support Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute, COVID-19 research and other diseases that impact members of our community.
Here is how it works:
Purchase a produce box for two or four people.
The box is delivered via contactless delivery along with the paired beverage to your door.
Inside the box will be a menu and recipe card. Tune in or watch the episode later at your leisure.
The best part is that your participation will take place via Zoom in the comfort of your own home kitchen!
- Monday, April 19th 6 pm- Chef Vincent Thompson – (Prescott Provisions) scallops with spring asparagus, hen of the woods mushrooms, poached mussels and Meyer lemon
- $150 dinner box for two with a bottle of wine for one session
- $225 dinner box with two bottles of wine for four for one session
- $425 for all three sessions for two people
- $50 remote participant (2 people)