6QRR: Metal motions seen in xylose isomerase produced as a radiation artifact and not mechanism. A series of eight structural models from 0.13 MGy to 3.88 MGy. Full details are described in “Structural knowledge or X-ray damage. A case study on xylose isomerase illustrating both“.
- Deadlines and Dates
- Crystals of the Month June 2022!
- Crystals of the Month March 2022!
- Drs Edward Snell and Stephan Ginell elected as American Crystallographic Association Fellows
- Carlisle Lipke
- Kayla Bajak – Young Professional Spotlight
- Chris Hugar – Young Professionals Spotlight
- From Protein Design to the Energy Landscape of a Cold Unfolding Protein