4LNC: A neutron structure of xylose isomerase with neutron data collected at the Institut Laue-Lanngevin and X-ray data collected on a laboratory system. Details are int he paper entitled “Neutron structure of the cyclic glucose-bound xylose isomerase E186Q mutant“.
- Deadlines and Dates
- Structural biology at the center of COVID-19 scientific efforts
- Helping understand drug clearance from the bloodstream and harmful interactions between drugs.
- March 2021 Crystals of the Month
- February 2021 Crystals of the Month
- Nobel Laureate Dr. Joachim Frank to Give Inaugural Lecture for New Cryo-Electron Microscopy Center at Hauptman-Woodward
- Engineering high-resolution insight from a low-resolution technique
- Structure Gallery